Advantages of Freelancing.hk
- What advantages does Freelancing.hk offer to freelancers?
- What advantages does Freelancing.hk offer to clients?
- Why are the freelancers from Freelancing.hk cheaper than at any agency?
Selecting the right freelancer
- What does references in freelancer profiles mean?
- How realistic is the freelancers profile information?
- Who are the freelancers listed at Freelancing.hk?
Requesting a freelancer
- How does the introduction process work exactly?
- Why are clients only permitted to be introduced to one freelancer per project task?
- Why are contracting agencies and recruitment companies prohibited from using our service?
FAQ FOR FREELANCERS
- What benefits do freelancers enjoy with Freelancing.hk?
- Why do freelancers pay for registration?
- Will I lose money if I do not get any introductions?
- How can I view, update, pause or delete my Freelancing.hk profile?
- What should I do, if I am temporarily unavailable?
- How can I ensure I only get introductions which are relevant to my profile?
- How can I make my freelancer profile more successful?
- Can one freelancer be listed in several categories?
- Why must all freelancers profiles be provided with an hourly rate?
- Should I put my picture on my profile?
- How does the free-of-charge Internet page for freelancers work?
- How do I create a guest post for the Freelancing.hk-News?
Introduction to a client
- Which freelancers receive most introductions?
- What can freelancers do to improve their introduction rate?
- Are all client introductions genuine?
- How does Freelancing.hk find jobs for the registered freelancers?
- Why does Freelancing.hk charge freelancers a flat-rate introduction fee instead of sales commissions?
- Why do freelancers have to pay for introductions that do not result in work?
- What is happening if I am introduced to a client that has no intention to proceed?
- Do freelancers also have to pay for follow-up projects?
If you have questions or suggestions to improve our service, please leave your message here: