FAQ: How do I create a guest post for the Freelancing.hk-News?
Registered freelancers are welcome to submit a guest post for our monthly Freelancing.hk-Newsletter, in order to inform the customer about their service. To be successful, we recommend the following:
- Focus on topics which are interesting and relevant for our readers. You can, for example, give valuable tips from your special field, write about a very unusual assignment, or you show how you could solve a special challenge in an elegant way.
- Pure self-presentations of your skills do not fit into a newsletter. Such things can be read already in your Freelancing.hk profile.
- The article should not be longer than 20 sentences.
- For your reference have a look at previous articles submitted by our freelancers at www.freelancing.hk/news.
- Please send your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will publish it free of charge in our email newsletter and at www.freelancing.hk/news.
If you have questions or suggestions to improve our service, please leave your message here: