Since 2013, Freelancing.HK-News reports about current trends in the freelancer industry of Hong Kong.
Editor: Rainer Kurz | Monthly circulation: 3500 | Subscription including postage: HKD 190.00/year (free for email recipients)
Read the latest Freelancing.HK-News. Register here for our free monthly Freelancing.HK-News. At any time you may cancel your subscription: Copy and paste our News RSS feed to an RSS reader of your choice.
Read the latest Freelancing.HK-News.
Register here for our free monthly Freelancing.HK-News. At any time you may cancel your subscription:
Copy and paste our News RSS feed to an RSS reader of your choice.
- Hong Kong ranks fifth in the list of fastest-growing freelancing countries
- Freelancing.HK’s latest function:"Show the closest 10 freelancers"
- Question of the month: Why do all freelancer profiles have to have an hourly rate?
- Freelancer article: Market positioning
- Freelancer joke of the month: Consultant on vacation
- Results of flexible working in Hong Kong
- Question of the month: Should my portrait photo appear in the profile?
- Guest Article: How tech salaries are influenced by remote working during the pandemic
- Freelancer article: A picture is worth a thousand words
- Freelancer joke of the month: A programmer in Heaven
- Top earning freelance jobs of 2021
- Question of the month: Will I lose money if I do not get an introduction at Freelancing.HK
- Guest Article: 5 ways small businesses waste money on marketing
- Freelancer article: Avoiding mistakes when choosing a software
- Freelancer joke of the month: A quick project start-up
- Freelancing.hk’s latest function:
- Corona crisis: Reduced number of freelancer placements
- Tips for freelancers in Hong Kong during the pandemic
- Successful recruiting of HK MBAs: Free online event in partnership with Freelancing.hk
- Freelancer article: Online strategic brand management
- Freelancer joke of the month: Crisis communication of a project manager
Archive of Freelancing.HK-News
- Social media tips for businesses and freelancers in Hong Kong
- At Freelancing.hk: Consultant category now has new subcategories
- Management Tip: How to get one percent better every day
- Freelancer article: Gaining new customers by improving the marketing message
- Freelancer joke of the month: How a desperate graphic designer finally sells
- Successful recruiting of MBAs: Free event in partnership with Freelancing.hk
- Study by City University of Hong Kong: 50,2 percent of students like to become civil servants
- The seven secrets of a convincing presentation
- Freelancer article: Professional organization of assessment centres
- Freelancer joke of the month: Work ethic
- Freelancers’ Customers: One-Fifth of all Orders Come From Manufacturers
- France: Employees Can Soon Ignore Work Emails After Business Hours
- Networking Tips for Frequently Travelling Freelancers and Managers
- Freelancer Article: Customer And Employee Newsletters For Small And Medium-Sized Companies
- Freelancer joke of the month
- Market update: Sorting the Wheat from the Chaff
- Research - There are now 1.4 million freelancer workers in the UK
- Business Tips: Managing your finances and business
- At Freelancing.hk: Steady and increasing demand
- Freelancer Article: How to implement strategies in order to improve the results?
- Bad Joke
- Useless Facts
- Current Requirements