Freelancer article: Gaining new customers by improving the marketing message
Registered service providers can introduce themselves with a short article in this Freelancing.hk-News. In this issue, we present you a freelancer in the Business Consultant category.
I got to know my client, a financial services provider specialising in cost management, through the Freelancing Group. My task was to develop a concept for winning new customers.
Financial services are usually abstract and in need of explanation. For a better understanding, I developed a key visual (pictographic symbols) with the appropriate advertising message. This enabled my client to achieve an appointment agreement rate of over 27 per cent.
My customer was very satisfied with the advertising statement that I developed. My customer knew that a traditional light bulb delivers only 5 per cent as light and the remaining 95 per cent disappears as heat. Your costs similarly behaves like this statement which is underpinned by the pictogram symbol of a modern energy-saving lamp.
After developing the key visuals and creating a striking corporate design, we launched a two-stage direct mailing that was supported by advertisements in trade journals. The web design was also appropriately revised. The high success rate made my customers feel confident. I am pleased that I was able to find this customer through the Freelancing Group.
If you have questions or suggestions to improve our service, please leave your message here:
This article was published in the Freelancing.HK-News 63.