Totally useless Facts
1. Coca-cola was originally green.
2. Every day more money is printed for Monopoly than for the US Treasury.
3. Smartest dogs: 1) border collie; 2) poodle; 3)golden retriever.
4. Dumbest dog: Afghan
5. Hawaiian alphabet has 12 letters.
6. Men can read smaller print than women; women can hear better.
7. In ’87, by taking out one olive from each salad served in first class, American Airlines saved $40,000
8. City with the most Rolls Royce's per capita: Hong Kong
9. Percentage of North America that is wilderness: 38%
10. Percentage of China that is wilderness:97%
If you have questions or suggestions to improve our service, please leave your message here:
This article was published in the Freelancing.hk-News 56.